Birthday Cake Protein Balls
Need a snack to help you stay healthy in the New Year? Try these easy, no bake birthday cake protein balls!
What you'll need:
- 1 Tbsp White House® Apple Sauce
- 1/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Confetti Sprinkles
- 1 Tbsp Water (depending on consistency of mixture)
How to make it:
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Add more coconut flour if the dough is too soft, add a tablespoon or more of water or milk of choice if the dough is too thick
- Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls, and refrigerate 15 minutes to help set
Let us know if you like the recipe! Take a picture and tag us on social at @whitehousefoodsofficial
Thanks for reading!
White House Foods®, serving families since 1908. Visit them online at www.whitehousefoods.com to find your favorite applesauce, juice, cider, butter, organic apple cider vinegar with mother, and much more! Proudly growing their own apples, here in the USA!