Cinnamon Apple Sauce Cookies
Calling all cinnamon lovers - this one's for you!
What you'll need:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup White House® cinnamon applesauce
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir the ingredients together in a medium bowl. The batter will be fairly thick and sticky.
- Use a 1 tablespoon spoon to portion out batter onto the prepared baking sheet, placing batter about 1 inch apart. Press down slightly so the cookies are about ½ inch thick.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until firm to the touch and lightly golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from oven and let cool on the pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Let us know if you like the recipe! Take a picture and tag us on social at @whitehousefoodsofficial
Thanks for reading!
White House Foods®, serving families since 1908. Visit them online at www.whitehousefoods.com to find your favorite applesauce, juice, cider, butter, organic apple cider vinegar with mother, and much more! Proudly growing their own apples, here in the USA!